Join Coverys Workers’ Compensation Services for its 2019 Risk Control Webinar Series
This series presents timely, engaging, and information-packed webinars that are designed specifically for you. As the healthcare industry continues to evolve, we know you understand the importance of continued education on health and safety in the work environment. The webinars in the 2019 series will be instructive and relevant as both internal experts and specialists from around the country will speak on important topics that healthcare providers encounter daily. View more details
- March 20 – The Importance of Properly Written Job Descriptions and the Role They Play
- April 24 – Workplace Violence: Assessment and Response
- May 15 – Anger Is Not a Stand-Alone Emotion: De-Escalation for the Emotional Adverse
- June 19 – Sharps Injury Prevention for Employees
- September 25 – Driver Safety: More than Distractions, Effective Fleet Management Practices
- October 23 – Employee Safety and the Just Culture Model
All webinars are shared live from 11 am to noon Eastern. Complete the form below to register. After you submit the form, Coverys will send you a confirmation email of your selections.
Thank you for your interest in the 2019 Risk Control Webinar Series.
Go to the Risk Control Services Portal